Cystic acne on chin area, temporary relief with medicines. Opinion?

Hi, I am a 29 years old woman. I have quistic acne specially on the chin area. This has been on and off for the last 3 years. I have been taking roacutan twice . The first time for 6 months and the second for nine. None of them gave me proper results. And here we go again, same type of acne but even stronger. I live in Qatar, i have checked with the best dermatologist here and with an other one back home. The one in qatar gave me antibiotics and Pancderm lotion. He wants me to go back to roacutan after this. The one in Spain gave me Epiduo and Yasmin. I would like to get a third opinion.. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013