Cystic acne, frequent breakouts. Prescribed lbx capsules, derma dew facial soap. Pelvic ultrasound required?

Hello Doctor, I am 23 Years old, Female. I have acne running in my family from my Dad s side. I tend to breakout very often. I consulted a famous Dermatologist and she diagnosed it as cyctic acne. She prescribed Microdox LBX Capsules, Clear gel(I was already using Glintra gel), but the bacteria have become immune to such gels. How to treat this cyctis acne since this lies under the skin and becomes red and pains. I am using Derma dew facial soap. She has asked me to take tests and Pelvic ultra sound scan for around, is this necessary? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013