Cyst with itching in the scrotum. Surgery suggested. Is it necessary?

Hello sir,
I am a web developer, and an engineering student also. I have a cyst problem on my scrotum from 2 year approx. I have already consulted a lot of doctors in my city about my problem, all just refer me to take a surgery. Then searched more about my problem on the web also, but the same surgery result always. Doctors gave me tubes and tablets, but no effect occurs on them. They are still the same, actually not same even become large and the amount also increased. I am facing itching problem due to them on my scrotum, and nowadays I too much worry about them. My financial condition is not much good to take a surgery. And I don't even want to enclose my problem to my family. I am a 21 year old boy, and I am sure that in future I will definitely take a surgery but on my money.
Now I just want to know about the herbal medicines which can help me. Seriously I need a help on this, and on the basis of a huge hope I am writing this mail to you. Please suggest me something, by which the effect of these cysts on the scrotum become low, and the growth of them becomes paused.
One of my friend also facing this problem, but his cysts are too much small he calls them Molus and using Benzoyl Peroxide gel. He's in a relief, now a days am also using that gel but I don't feel any change. I am attaching some images, hope they make my problem much clear and understable. Please sir suggest me something, and please make my identity anonymous.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013