Cyst, smashed it when it got bigger, clear sticky liquid, hole like a sack that does not fill in or heal, not painful. Cancer?

I have had a cyst now for 6 months.6weeks ago it became bigger and I smashed it alittle and alot of thick clear stcky stuff came out of it.Now theres a huge a will not heal or fill in and really needs stitches but if you have it fixed...the cyst will come back.Its not painful in the least.(its in between my vag. and anus )Its just a dad told me when he was younger this same thing happen to him 4 times until he had the sack removed.What is this???I was very scared of cancer but my dad said it will go away when the sack is removed.Im 48 yrs old.Its on my scar where they cut me so I could have my children.thank you Tina Leatherwood
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012