Cyst removed, tubes opened but swollen. How to increase chances of pregnancy?

I only have my left fallopian tube and left ovary , recently had surgery for a ovarian mass and discovered from a previous surgery that the surgeon connectd my fallopian tube directly to my ovary. This was 7 yrs ago. Had a cyst removed in the area where it was connected and the surgeon opened my tube and fixed the end. But he did tell me that my tube is swollen. I am 36 years old, have never been pregnant. Surgeon says I can t have any more surgery on my tube. I can t afford IVF . I am scheduled for an xray with the dye in March. Any suggestions on what I can do to increase my chances?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013