Cyst on scrotum, difficulty walking. Painful, hard to touch. Will it be cut open?

i have a cyst or somthing on the side of my scrotum it is similar to filling a small bouncy ball and sticks out it is incredably unplesant to walk today if i go to the hospital will they need to cut it open the pain is bad enough i jus calld off work but i cant see it well its hard to the touch and has a soft spot in the center but no pimple head...i had a spot exactly the same on my thighs i pops them and greenish bloody puss came out will the doctor have to cut on me
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012