Cyst on right parotid, dizziness, nausea, headaches as symptoms ?

My nine year old daughter has a cyst on the right parotid which is 6mmx4mmx6. Also there is a 6x6x3mm predonminantly solid lesion in the superficial left parotid. Can this cause dizziness , nausea, and headaches...she went to the doctor for an MRI on her head for dizziness,nausea, and headaches and they accidently found this on the MRI. She was given also an Ultra Sound and now the report has come back, so therefore they have an appt. set up for next wk. And a follow up today May 9 with the Nerologist and also to see a Cardiologist .
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012