Cyst on ovary, fluid in ovary, cyst burst, still fluid, multiple follicles in both ovaries, ultrasound suggests remarkable. Meaning?

I had an ultrasound done a month ago and it said I had a complex cyst on my right ovary (hemmorogic). It also said there is fluid in the right ovary. I went back a month later and either the cyst burst or I released it. It said there is still fluid and multiple follicles in both. It used the term remarkable in the right ovary. I also have chronic pylenophritis. What could remarkable mean and could the kidney issues possibly be related.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  76 Awaiting Answer