Cyst on ovary, bladder problem, episode of extreme pain above buttocks followed by brown discharge, constant pains in groin area. Advice?

I have been in hospital 3 days after finding a cyst on my ovary .. I also may have a potential bladder problem as was taking ages to pee and It hurt although once tested no infection done a bladder scan and there was 148ml left in my bladder once id gone. I woke up at 4.30 this morning with extreme Pain in my lower left hand side of my back just above my buttocks and when I eventually went to the toilet when I whipes there was brown discharge.. I am still having constant pains in my groin area? Any help or advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer