Cyst on ovaries, have painful large breasts with blue veins, constipation, tiredness, nausea with delayed periods. Reason?

I need help. I m either dyin or I m pregnant and I need to ask somebody who s a doctor. I have cyst on my ovaries. And have had three negative pregnancy test . My breast are very large and have blue veins on them, that ain t ever been there before... I ve been constipated, gassy, tired. And my boobs hurt very much... I was nauseated this mornin but it eventually passed as the day went on. My period is now 13 days late. What s wrong with me ?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012