Cyst on my vulva drained, pap smear and pelvic exam normal, cramps

I had a cyst on my vulva drained, at same visit, had a pap smear and pelvic exam, which I had a problem staying still. Doctor said nothing was abnormal, test come bac ok, I felt good, then about two weeks later, I was experiencing cramps , called doctor, wanted me to get ultrasounds on pelvic and uterus , tomorrow, he wants to test my urine , I started antibiotics on my own, two days ago, and cramping is down to minimal. Do I have uti? What were the cramps from? Didn t have them when I went to the obgyn . Thank you, AAAAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012