Cyst on frenulum, not sexually active. Taken amoxicillin, potassium calvinate. Chances of infection?

I am 26 and does nt have sex yet but during masterbation I have found a cut on my frenulum very small only can be feel touching by finger . On 16 of september I got this cut and today 18 december 2012 that is same. It pains only two or three days after that no pain. But I am afraiding for future is it normal or I have to treat it. I have take amoxicillin and potassium calvinate with vitamin b-complex but it is not profitable. salt bath is also not prolific. Is there any chances of infection without sex? What to do please lead my way.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012