Cyst on forehead, in nose. Taken cortisone shots, no relief. Permanent cure?

I had what they said was a cyst on my forehead I had a cortisone shot I. My head twice that did nothing but after a year it s still their. My whole head feels like their is something in it I shaved my head bc I was pulling out all these white hairs looked like cat hair and feels like when I was pulling them out of my head that it would relieve the pressure from the cyst I also feel like its in my nose I ve been to the dr but know one gives me an answer please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013