Cyst on ankle due to injury, have difficulty in walking, swelling and redness over cyst after wearing snow boots. Help?

hi i had a ankle operation 20 years ago,there was a cyst on my ankle due to an injury i did in hockey at school 1 year previus,for the last week i have been wearing my snow boats which are not a snug fit and do not support my ankle,but this morning i woke up and i cant walk on it,it is swollen and red hot to touch,this has happened before, i have put a cold compress on it and the swelling has gone down,i can move it but cant put my weight on it to walk.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
hello , you should try homoeopathy for this problem , as if have medicine for deep injuries further have x ray done for ankle to confirm whether due to old injuries or due to some new cause , mean while you can use crepe bandage in working hour and avoid excessive movement ,put some pain liniment at night before sleep take care anoop