Thanks for the query.
Contact with irritants like diesel can cause contact dermatitis
which can manifest as itching, redness
, swelling, rash
, oozing or crsuting lesions and ulcers.
The bleeding and crusting bumps that you have mentioned appear to be due to contact with diesel.
You can take following measures:
1. Wash the area with a mild soap and water. Pat dry
2. Apply an over the counter corticostreroid ointment. This will reduce the irritation, itching and inflammtion.
3. The lesions or the sores which have developed should be kept covered with sterile cobanding. An antibiotic cream can also be applied.
4. Avoid contact with diesel as it can worsen the lesions.
5. In case, these is continous pain, redness in the lesion, fever
consult your doctor as it indicates systemic spread of the infection.
I hope it helps.
Dr Shailja P Wahal