Cyst in right ovary, mild endometriosis. Hysterectomy required where both ovaries are removed, menopause. Alternative options?

I am 48 years old and have a endo cyst on my right ovary for 14 months now its 2 1/2 cm, my ob/gyn sent me for a MRI to find theres no change but, now there is a nonspecific something on my left ovary and mile endometriosis , I m being to I should probably have a hysterectomy and both ovaries removed but, I dont want to go into instant menopause ...what do you think about going this way?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012