Cyst in right ovary. Taking medication. Should i consult another doctor?

hi i am 30yrs old,married for 1yr i got problem with my mensuration for the first time my last mcs came on 25 jan i waited for 1 more month as some says tht could be regular hormonal problem i have been to doctor on 19 mar she prescribed me amycordial syrup,xla-plus capsule,orflex xt tablets and calcium tablet for 15 days and even if i dnt get my mcs i have to go through with ultrasound i am taking it from last 8days but no symptoms for mcs but yes i have regular hamstring and calf pains sometimes abdomen pain also..we got worried and been to ultrasound much befor and it shows cyst in right ovary functional cyst of 38mm in right ovary,no fabroid,endomatrium is 11mm...i consult doctor and she said to take the medicines as prescribed only...what should i do are these medicines ok or should i consult some one else i am worried now as i dont have any kid yet and dont want any problem to later on that.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013