Cyst in right lung, ground grass attenuation in left lung, High AST/SGOT, ALT/SGPT levels, spondolitis, arthrtis, osteoprosis, high blood pressure, family history of lung cancer. Matter of Concern?

should I be concerned about a 4mm cyst in my right lung and having ground grass attenuation in my left lower lung, I went to the hospital with chest pain and they were concerned that I had a clot. They ran a ct and found no clot but did see the cyst and told me my chest pain was probably from my lungs. I also have high ast/ sgot and alt/ sgpt levels, I do not drink alcohol. I have anklosing spondolitis, arthrtis, osteoprosis and high blood pressure. I smoked for over 20 years although I did quit a couple years ago. Bot my paternal and maternal grandfathers died of lung cancer .
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012