Cyst in ovary, abdominal pain, laproscopy done in first pregnancy

Hello Doctor I am 31 yrs old having one baby of 5 yrs old the problem is now that i have a cyst in my right ovary which causes abodminal pain in right side my FSH level is also 11% so it becomes diffcult for me to conceived second time. In my first pregency i had a same cyst in my right ovary that time doctor had done laproscopy for removing that cyst last year i had abortion because of bleeding that time i had a cyst but now i dont have pregency then why did this cyst comes? i have regular periods
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012