Cyst in my left lower ovary. Is it curable by medicine ?

In last ultrasound it has been observed that there is a SYST(4.6 CM ) in my left lower overin . Some time i am getting pain in inner side of two legs. I would like to know this can be treated through medicine or i have to go for surgery? Also i am suffering DISK BULG problem in spinal.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Evaluation of type of cyst is necessary at this age of 47.Better to go for blood investigation i.e CA-125 to grossly know the type of cyst. Do not go for surgery without evaluation of cyst in detail.
  Anonymous's Response
year of is 2011...these are not recently posted questions!!!!!