Cyst in ear, getting bigger, antibiotic ineffective, soreness. Which doctor to visit?

I have a cyst on my ear. I ve had cyst grow on my face and they tend to either pop while washing my face or disappear. Usually have a head to drain from when the time comes and it starts to drain. The one on my ear doesn t have a head or spot to drain. It s on my right ear lob and is getting bigger. My primary dr put me on an antibiotic and its not seeming to help. It s very sore and I can t lay on this ear. What type of dr should I see?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012