Cyst in bladder. Heavy flow. No sex. Fluctuating bleeding. Help?

sir i am 43 years of age female..married for the fourth periods absolutely normal..till feb 2010 whwn i developed acyst in my bladder that just escaped to touch the ovarian was operated at Max saket new delhi india..after that doc hgave me to have meparate for some periods became normal again..but last year in june went for tyroid tsh which reoted 7.3.. afte taking 50 mg for hree mnths it was 1.18..but i missed my periods in the mnth of feb 2012 than in mnth of march it was with a heavy flow to which my doc suggested to take Trapic in april though the cycle started on the same day as it was expected but the flow is not started on 6th of april and till today that is 14th i am nether having good flow nor it is gone i ve keep using my sanitary napkins..pls help me..i am not having any sex since march i am seperate..
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
It sees that you are having a hormonal disturbance that is causing the irregular and heavy bleeding. This needs proper regular hormonal treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,