Cyst from lower jaw removed. Another lump appeared. X-ray showing pus filled teeth. How is it possible?

Last month, my mother who is 66 yrs of age , had undergone surgery to remove a cyst from her lower jaw.She never ever had any pain all that she had was a swelling. This was done by a renowed dental surgeon in a very big hospital. 5 teeth were removed and she has recovered well. her biopsy was also ok Now last week she felt she again had a very slight swelling in the adjacent tooth . An Xray revealed that there was pus filled in 2 teeth(which were adjacent to the teeth removed) My question to you is : -Is it possible to develop a cyst again within a month of surgery Her earlier Xray did not show this cyst which means that it has just developed Pls give me your feedback Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012