Cyst between armpit and breast. Bleeding, pus-filled. What is this?

i have a cyst between my left armpit and breast that I was able to soak and bring puss to the surface. the cyst started as pea size then became as big as a half dollar....when it did surface i gently squeezed it and a fowl smelling yellowish puss came out then soon after blood...i let it drain a bit then put a prescribed antibiotic on it and a clean, sterile gauze ...i noticed that it is still draining and just repeated the same and now i see chunks of white matter coming out...what is this and should i be alarmed? what should i do? smell is gone and pain is gone since draining it...i ve been keep it clean and it is shrinking although there is hardened skin around the open area still...
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013