Cyst beneath right eyelid from GP. Used Fucithalmic ointment, has swollen lymph node after use. Recommendations?

I have recently been prescribed Fucithalmic eye ointment for a cyst beneath my right eyelid from my GP. After using this BD as prescribed, I now have a swollen lymph node beside my right ear. I have ceased to use the ointment, and not sure whether to return to the Gp or visit the Optician next. I am a spectacle/contact lense wearer and have not worn my contacts since i started the ointment. I am a staff nurse and have good personal hygiene . YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013