Cyst behind ear since childhood, has suddenly increased in size and hardened, similar symptoms towards the top left. Cause?

Hi. I am a 29 year old female and remember since I was 10 having what my PCP called a cyst behind on my left ear on my actual head. It never bothered or hurt me so we left it alone. It now has grown 3 times the size almost as big and hard as a marble and is not moveable. It s hurts also. I now notice I have another not a big but same symptoms to the top left and a 3rd about 4 cm next to the second one with also the same symptoms as the two prior (totaling 3). The bigger o e that I have had since my childhood is more painful then the others....can someone please give me anything on this and what it may be? Thank you for your time Becki
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012