Cyst behind ear, getting bigger, sometimes hurts badly. Will it affect my health? Cure?

hello, i have what i believe to be a cyst behind my right ear. I've had it for a couple of months and it has been getting bigger and i have started to worry about if it can affect my health or not. i am a 16 year old male. it doesnt hurt usually, but maybe once a week it will hurt really badly for about 5-20 minutes. i do not have any money so i can't go see a doctor. please send a reply to my email,
YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
No this lesion wont affect your health,, but it should not be underestimated, or taken lightly, it could be sebaceous cyst, chances of increasing the size of it is enough, it only hurts when the surrounding tissues get compressed because of the bigger size of lesion,, it is divisible to remove it, consult to ENT surgeon for further advise and differential diagnosis, have nice day