Cylindrical power in eyes, watches TV for two hours. Advised glasses. Will these reduce power of eyes?

My 4 1/2 year old son has been diagonised for having -1.5 cylindrical power in both the eyes. Doctor has advised to wear glasses regularly. We have got him the glasses and he is using it regularly. My Question is - 1. If he wears glasses regularly - say for an year or two, will his cylindrical power come down, so that he can remove the glasses ? 2. What excercises and diet do you suggest for curing his cylindrical power ? 3. He still continues to watch T.V for say 2 hours daily. Will that worse his eye sight further? 4. How much these electronic gadgets impact our eye sight and especially kids?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012