Cuts on the tip of penis foreskin, recurring condition, pain on retracting foreskin. Cure?

I have cuts at the tip of the foreskin of my penis . These have been coming and going for several years. I am 35 yrs old and I got married as a virgin man only about 2 yrs ago. I have been having them even before I got married. The cuts are very painfull when i pull back the foreskin. The cuts can easily be seen when I pull back the foreskin and they are numerous around the shaft of the penis. what can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013