Cuts on the penis with irritation. Using neosporin. Need a better cure

I have alot of sex and I noticed that 2 months ago there were 3 Small cuts close to the base of the left side of my penis shaft. I had sex after I thought it healed (2 days later) but I continue to have the same reoccurring problem of irritated skin in that area and it dries out if not lubricated (with vasceline) to the point where you know there is irritation there. Even though I apply neosporin regularly it eventually dries out and irritates me. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012