Cuts on penis after having sex, painful. Advice?

Hi After having sex last week with my partner I woke the next day with small cuts to one side of my penis . It s been a week now and the cuts haven t healed, infact they are getting larger and I now have what would seem to be one large cut around half the width of my penis which is getting more painful by the day. I ve left it alone for a week and not used any creams etc although I have soaked it in salt water this morning. Can anyone give me advice?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Do not soak in salt water, the infection may get reduced but the healing may be delayed that way.

Do apply Bactroban ointment , this will help in faster healing.

The cuts could probably be due to the copper T if your partner is using.This is one of the commonest cause .

Wish you good health.