Cuts on mouth corners, sores on lips. Using elecon, taking flucloxacillin. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I have cuts on the corner of my mouth and have sores on both sides of my top lip. I ve used Elecon for years (on and off, and only a thin layer once or twice a day for a week long period) and use a lotion to moisturise my face. I ve kind of lost my way with my treatment as they ve now become infected. I m currently take flucloxacillin 250mg four times a day. I ve had eczema since a child due to atopy but my skin is now excellent compared to years ago. Why are my lips so promblematic?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012