Cuts in the penis, pain while retracting foreskin. Balanitis?

I m a 25 year old sexually active single guy. I have been in a couple of relationships over the last few years. I had sex with my last girlfriend some 4-5 days back. She accidentally pulled my foreskin back and it got a few cuts. I m not circumsized & feel pain when try to pull back the foreskin, it s almost impossible for me to do it frequently. Now since last 4-5 days the foreskin has swollen & pains severely from time to time. I m scared that it might be Balanitis . Can t openly discuss because my parents are both doctors and might make me uncomfortable by asking a lot of questions. Please suggest some over the counter medicines for my condition or a treatment that I can follow on my own at home. Sincerely requesting you to PLEASE HELP ME doctor. Pain and swelling has increased from day 1 and I might end up dead with pain if this doesn t subside soon. Sunny Singh
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013