Cuts in deep folds of groin, very small and red. Will it heal naturally?

I ve been having these weird breaks or cuts in the skin, deep in the folds of my groin area, way between where my legs meet my groin. When I get them, usually only one appears, then they heal . They are small, like a centimeter or two, and red. When I inspect them really close, it looks as if the skin there is torn. I wouldn t have even noticed it, except when I m taking a shower and wash down there, it stings for a few seconds when the soap hits it.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013