Cuts and itching on penis forehead, temporary relief with medicine. Blood and urine reports normal. Advice?

I am a 61 yr. old man.After having sex sometimes my penis s forehead got tears and itching.Dr.advised that it s a fungal infection and prescribed to take AF-150 for five days and to apply ointment Surfaz-SN on penis.It heals but reoccurs after sometime.Dr. says nothing to worry and take the prescribed medicines again but after healing it reoccurs ater sometime.Biood and urine reports are normal.Please advise me what to do? and prescribe proper medicine for the same.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012