Cut the top of little finger. After healing, skin was peeling, and white ball like thing popped. What could it be?

in october of this year i cut the top of my pinky finger open when trying to remove a battery from a car. it was deep but i kept it bandaged and all healed over. just last month my finger was sore as if i hit it again and the skin was peeling it became a sore and when i squeezed it a white ball like thing popped out (it was the size of a pin head) what would you think? it is healed again now with no pain
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Hi.It might be a Foriegn body which was entered during injury.As you squeezed it out,nothing to worry now.Foreign body is one of the reasons for Non healing of any Ulcer/wound.Take care.