Cut over foreskin of penis. Used soframycine, anti septic powder. Which doctor to consult?

I am 26 years old and married since 8 months.our sex life is very good but Last week during sex, my forskin of penis was cutout from lower side of skin. its bleed a much. i washed with water and used soframycine tube and anti septic powder for 3 days. its became ok but last night, i try to do sex, its little cut and bleed. I can totally pull back my forskin now and before. please give me a suggestion what to do?? visit to a sexpert or other doctor?? if visit to a doctor , Pls give me address of your clinic or other sexpert
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012

It seems that you may be having short phrenum. During intercourse due to stretching of phrenum,rupture of phrenum occurs and there is bleeding. You consult dermatologist or surgeon. After few investigations,he may do minor Phrenectomy or circumcision. Both the surgeries are minor operations and may be done in OPD under local anaesthesia. After surgery, you may be completely normal. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD