Cut on wrist, white pimples, armpits swollen, hair follicles on body seemed red, dry patches of skin on biceps, shoulder. What could this be?

First I had a small cut on my wrist . It got infected and then it started to get little white pimples and then after a few different drugs in started to clear. It never went completely away. Then all of a sudden, my armits swelled up, it looked like certain hair follicles on my chest, stomach and leg seemed hard and red, and swollen. then I took cipro and that went away. After that the wrist still has not healed, and now I have these really small barely noticeable dry patches of skin on my biceps and shoulder . What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012