Cut on upper lip, applied neosporin and ibuprofen. What else can I try?

I have a cut on my upper lip that runs horizontally along where my upper and lower lips meet. The skin was actually pulled off by a very cold spoon. It happened 3 days ago but it seems to be getting worse rather than better. I have been keeping my bottom lip moist with moisturizing chap stick ( otherwise the cut sticks painfully to my lower lip when my lips get dry) I have started putting a dab of neosporin on it today. I have also been taking ibuprofen because it hurts. What else can I try?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012