Cut on top lip with razor, fever blister formed, fluid filled bumps near it. Treatment options?

About a month ago I cut my top lip with a razor by accident and became a light scab, well now I have a huge fever blister in the same exact spot that came out yesterday, I woke up this morning with a few more bumps, (small & big) clear filled bumps on the same lip, just a little but away from the first one. Also have a large bump on the inside of my mouth, aligned with the first bump which is causing alot of selling and pain. I can barely drink from a can, or smile without looking like I have a disease What to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013