Cut on toe, cleaned with antibacterial soap, have scheduled tetanus shot. Anything else I should do?

I cut the front of my big toe with a pair of laupers (tree branch cutter) and was about 1/8 in deep about 1in in length, i cleaned it out immediately with antibacterial soap and put triple antibacterial ointment and wrapped it with gauze . Not sure when my last tetanus shot was, two weeks ago i was in the hospital with severe sinus problems, in for three days. i am scheduling a tetanus shot, is there anything else i should do ? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012