Cut on the leg months ago, persisting scar and dent, difficulty in kneeling on it. Will it subside?

Hi, I was jumping onto a metal step at the gym 5 months ago and cut my leg. I did not have stitches as the skin was intact although peeled back which the Doctor cleaned. Now I have a scar and a dent in that area. Also I have difficulty kneeling on it as it feels like a numb lump on the inside. My question is will the skin continue to rise and get rid of the dent, the brown scar fade and what is the lump I feel underneath? Thank-you Brenda
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013