Cut on the chin after getting shaved at a local barber shop, used alum that was without blood stains to coagulate blood. What are the chances of acquiring HIV?

Hi, Am Sharath from India and 20 yrs old. Recently I visited a barber to get a shave. While shaving i had a small cut below my chin(it was rather small and little blood maybe a drop oozed out).He used a new blade before the shave and am sure about it(it was a straight or folding razor which works with disposable blades). As soon i was cut he rubbed a piece of Alum to coagulate blood which is a common practice in INDIA. I am not pretty sure when that alum was used before, it was pretty dry and i didnt find any blood stains or anything like that on it, but he dipped it in water before rubbing it on me. so here comes my question, What are the chances for me to acquire HIV if this was the case? Am I at any risk? Please help me out am rather despeate to know. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012