Cut on the back of head, had 2 stitches. Indentation and bump still present. Should be worried ?

My daughter cut open the back of her head on the shower door rail, when she slipped stepping out of the shower. I immediately took her to the ER where she received 2 staples. They where taken out 7 day later. My concern is that today (about 2 1/2 weeks later) I rubbed her head and found an indention as well as a bump on her head. Should I be con concerned? She was never fully examined at the ER just recieved the staples where here cut was.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
Dear Friend,

IF you didnt loose consiousness , and there are no headache vomitings , nothing to worry.