Cut on pinky toe, twisted ankle, numb and swollen foot. Medical attention required?

I got a cut on my pinky toe . Not too deep but fairly long. It s by my nail to my joint . I also slightly twisted my ankle in the fall but the ankle is not sore. There is minor scrapes on the back of my leg from a Segway tire driving up on it for almost 8 seconds. Anyway I cleaned the cut as soon as I could (about 4 hours later) and have been keeping it clean for the second day I ve had it. My foot now feels slightly numb and swollen, but I ve been sitting at a computer most of today. Is this normal or should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013