Cut on penis during intercourse, due to multiload, penis not opening properly. Solution?

hi, i m arun there was a cut on my pennis during intercross with my wife nd that time she has taken ae multiload. that multi load makes my pennis injured everytime .after that my pennis is not opening properly nd for this a doctor made a small cut around my pennis for proper opening but it doesn t helps me ,now still i m suffering from that problem nd there r scars arond my pennis. kindly suggest me nd whom i should consult?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
ello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Phimosis.However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination .Please consult qualified general Surgeon or Urologist for clinical examination and further treatment.You may need to get circumcised to solve your problem permanently.
Dr.Patil