Cut on lower lip, difficulty in healing, tried home remedies, white creamy appearance, indented

I cut the inside of my lower lip about 4 days ago, the cut has grown in size do to talking and eating and refuses to heal through normal home remedies (salt water, hydrogen peroxide , mouth wash, etc), I m also beginning to worry it has become infected as it has taken on a white an creamy appearance and appears indented (almost as if two tiny stones had been lodged in the wound - which is untrue as I the injure was not cause by a fall but instead accidentally blow to the face ). What can be done to remedy the situation as this wound is very painful despite it s small size.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. when ever there is an abrasion gets infected