Cut on labia, bit of blood, crusts. Irritation, Suggestions?

I think I have a cut or something on my labia because everytime I urinate, it stings really bad. I clean it and everything and one time, I noticed a little bit of blood. This wasn't during my cycle, so I started to mentally freak out. What's worse is that now I'm starting to get crusts. I don't want to go to a doctor just yet because what if its something really major?! I'm 18 years old and still a virgin, so I know it can't be any kind of STD. Do you have any idea what the problem is? My mom (RN) says its just irritation, but I want a second opinion..Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013