Cut on inner thigh. Scar irritates and hurts. Applied tissue oil. How to cure?

Hi, i would not like to state my name at this stage. But a few months ago i cut myself on the inner thigh quite badly, this was done by a (sterile) razor blade, so obviously as it is very sharp it went through some of the tissue. It has healed but the scar is still very red, "plump" and uncomfortable. even still wearing some clothes that are close to my skin irritates it and naturally when i get the SLIGHTEST bump on/around that area it hurts like hell!!! I have tried putting on tissue oil to help prevent serious looking scars and at that time as it was still hurting i thought it was only because its still "new" but it's not getting any better. The area around the wound is not actually red or very hot, its just the wound itself
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013