Cut on foot by glass. Have nausea. How should I care for it?

Cut my foot on a sneaky piece of glass 2 days ago while taking garbage out. Pretty good slice came off, now I am nauseous. I cleaned the hell out of it with peroxide , and some ointment, wrapped her up, she stopped bleeding about 5 minutes after it happened. Question, I do not have health insurance, therefore I cannot afford a hospital trip, which is awesome. How should I care for this slice in my foot? I tried taking the gauze bandage off of it yesterday to clean her up a little bit, but the bandaid is stuck to it and i refuse to pull it off because it feels like I am being skinned alive when I do so.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Hello.Cut of glass over the foot will br very painful.nausea is only due to severe bleeding.first clean all the glass peices present at the wound .dressing at the slice is a must.if gause peice is attached to injured part gently soak in water and remove it.use a broad spectrum antibiotic.combiflam and topical antibiotic application while dressing